Monday, October 11, 2010

October 2010






Hey Family, this week has been okay. On Sat. we took Hermana Josefina to a baptism in a town called Purti Armelles, we haven't had a chance to talk to her so I hope it calmed her nerves about baptism...so how ya'll doing? Today I stepped into Costa Rica haha and you know what? It is just as hot as Panama! hahahah But epic it was. We had to travel to Purto Armelles two times this week, and it is a three hour bus ride one way, so I am over little buses right now.
From my pictures you will see my encounter with a gator and the monkey who just loved me. We were walking by a river and saw the gator so we had to look more closely, then we heard the babies and yeah, but it was all good.
I good, i'm now a old guy in the mission so it is funny, my hair line shows it, which is not so fun haha.
This week we have Elder Falebella coming to our conference, then we will have our councel with him for the leaders, it will be a machete haha but it will be good.
This pday im am going to look for a shirt to buy, that is my hi-light.
How is Jorge and the missionaries in Grants?
I am good mom and family. I am lovin' it. It rains a ton butI kinda like that too.
I am glad the fam is doing good, keep upthose prayers for my area families, we need it, I nned it. I love you and am proud of you all.
Love
ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment