Wednesday, November 11, 2009

The Islands

 

I love it here! I wish I could stay here my whole mission, it is so awesome! Our house is pretty big, I mean I don't have to duck in it like all the rest of the buildings or anything. We have a solor battery that runs a light bulb from 5pm to 10pm then it is light out dark! We cook on a gas tove so that is cool, but I have lost 10lbs, so I am working on gaining it back! A really nice lady does our laundry, I think she just dumps it in clorox, but it is done and she is nice! I am learning the dialict, but we still use spanish too. The branch is really cool, sort of deep in traditions, but are so good to the missionaries...way good. I am the Sunday School Pres. and lead music and teach Seminary...mom remember when you would tell us, "where you sit I once sat, and where I stand you will stand before you know it?" Well, here I stand and man I wish I would have listened better when I was sitting..j/k...teaching seminary is HARD! Have I told you what a good teacher you were lately? hahaha.
The girl in the picture is 15, the people here are so small, I really am like a giant to them! Well I guess that is it for now...except I want you to know that I love the gospel of Jesus Christ, this is His work not mine, I am an instrument in His hands and and thankful to be serving in Panama. God lives Jesus is our Savior and the Church is TRUE!
Love Elder Hine
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment