Friday, December 11, 2009

More Kuna Life

 






Well here is a Island update....we are on the mainland for a couple of days for several reasons....My companion is being transfered,and it is time for supplies!
Island life has been going well, our Branch continues to grow, I still teach the Sunday School and am The counselor in the Branch Pres....I love it!If it is Winter in other parts of the world, we don't know it! The Seas have been crazy, with high waves and rough waters. We actually ran out of food about 3 days before we came to the mainland, so we became very inventive!!! My new comp. is from Honduras...Yeah lets hear a shout out for Honduras! My Spanish and Kuna continues to improve,, somedays I just miss English!
When we got to the mainland we found out that we could call home for Christmas early, because we won't be back until Jan. 18th. So we had a Christmas party, all the San Blas missionaries (the pictures is of us sing Christmas Carols)...maybe my Christmas package will be here in Jan:)
So some cool news, I may be opening a new Island in Jan., I am stoked about that~ and I am stoked at how the Gospel of Jesus Christ takes us average, ordinary people and makes us extraordianry. I love my Savior and my Father in Heaven and am thankful for the opportunity to serve the people of Panama.

So Merry Christmas to all, and remember Jesus Christ at this time of year and His gift of
Eternal Life to each of us!
Love Elder Hine

PS My phone call home, funny story, I thought I really missed English, the problem I just can't speak anymore hahaha
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment