Monday, May 10, 2010

Mothers Day Letter

I know it has been a long while but ...here we go.
Ethan is back on tthe mainland and enjoying electricity and running water again:)
We haven't recieved any new pictures from him, but have recieved some amazing letters.
the following is just a little piece of his Mothers Day letter:
"This morning me and my comp. were doing comp. study, and we were looking in 3rd Nefi 28( I'm leaving the spelling as the original). It is where we find the 3 Nefites and what not. We were looking at the differences between the 3 who wanted to live forever and the 9 who were to die at age 72. All 12 were engaged in a good cause and the all loved the Lord. But we found the difference....the 9 were satisfied with dying when it was their time, and the other 3 wanted to be missionaries and disciples forever. Mom that is who I want to be. I don't want to just be a 2 year missionary and be satisfied. I am a disciple of Jesus Christ! I 've grown up and realized what is and what is not important. Mom I love you and our family too....lets Do It until He tells us to stop, we can do it! I love you and all the ladies I didn't get to tell Happy Mothers day too. The Church is true! The Lord loves us, choose the right, haz lo justo, Love Ethan

No comments:

Post a Comment