Monday, June 29, 2009

Letter # 11 June 29, 2009

hey all!
Yeah i know! its been lonely getting no mail for a week! but i understand.
SO MT Taylor ward huh? thats kind of weird haha Today was Dans last day here, we got some pics ill send them friday or thursday. a big one for the Ward., I get my plans this thursday as for my flight schedule, im pretty ready to leave here. the spanish is about as good as it can be without full immersion if that makes sense. For the package, face stuff and doritos those are the only special requests.
But as for yesterday, i have a little riddle- What do the First Presidency, 11 out fo the 12 Apostles, Presidency of the 70 and all the New Mission Presidents have incommon? Well ill tell ya, they all were passed the Sacrement by me! it was so sick! i was in the Prophets Sacremnt meeting! While i was passing Pres Uchdorf was looking at me and i hjust started chuckling and smiling, then so did he! he smiled and chuckled and winked at me no joke! the whole Sacrement meeting i was 20 feet away from the prophet! I met the Central America Area President yesterday it was awesome! so yeah that was my highlight! i saw so many Apostles this whole week it was awesome! Ill send you pics on friday and im glad all is well mom. i love you and love you all! I miss you all in a good way! i cant wait to leave here and i mean th=at in the best way possible haha Love Elder Hine

No comments:

Post a Comment