Monday, June 8, 2009

letter # 9 June 4, 2009

Mom, Dad, and family,

Hola! Well, needless to say I really want to go out to the mission field already! We go to a place called the T.E. where you go and teach members lessons or solmetimes real investigators. Its so much fun! I love it, there's nothing quite like teaching by the spirit. Its so awesome. Sometimes you don't even know why you say some things or show certain scriptures. But, its because as missionaries our job is to act instantly on promptings. And its amazing! How is everybody? I got the pictures. Bear looks huge! I also got the package today, made my day! Thanks! Life here is undescribable really. You're on such a spiritual 'high' that you rely on it more than I ever have before. I fyou guys have already picked the scripture for my plaque, sweet. But if not, Alma 29:9-10 = Awesome stuff! I love you all, and miss you in a good way!

love,
Elder Hine

No comments:

Post a Comment