Monday, June 1, 2009

Letter # 7

Mom, Dad, and Family,
Hola! I just emailed you guys today. Bu thought I'd tell you what my average day is like. I wake up at 5:30 am. Go shower, comeout and iron my shirt. Go to breakfast for about 30 minutes. Then, depending on the day, either go to personal study, or have language class. Then gym most likely. I just play soccer or softball. Then class. Then possibly MDT missionary directed time. At this time you do whatever. We usually go do contacts outside in spanish. Then class. Dinner!! more class. End at 9:00, then plan the next day for about 30 minutes. Then come back to our place. Chill in the hall, eat junk food! And just unwind. Then district prayer in our room at 10:00, in bed by 10:30. And so is my life, everyday except P Days for the next 50 days. I love it!
Love,
Elder Hine

No comments:

Post a Comment