Monday, June 1, 2009

Letter # 6

Mom and Dad, & Family,
Hola! Well. I'm sick today! Do not feel good what so ever! But it was an awesome day! We made our first contact and follow up lesson. It was with a lady named Rosa. It went awesome! The psirit was so strong. It was unbelievable! So that was my high light. How are you guys? How's bear? How fast are you guys getting my letters? I'm a little homesick but I'm okay. I just really try to stay busy. Esta Bien. I'm so thankful to be here. What a blessing! I've learned so much and it really has opened my eyes to the love Heavenly Father has for us. Especially since I teach the 1st discussion every day about 5 times. And the first thing we get to talk and testify about is how much our Heavenly Father loves us. Its awesome! Hope all is well. and know I love you guys.
love, Elder Hine

P.S. We have all decided that one of our instructors ( HNO Coles) is either John the Revelator or one of the 3 Nephites! He is truly a spiritual giant. He's amazing. Everyone here is.

No comments:

Post a Comment